Wednesday, May 18, 2011

PATH

Path? Now I am truely dumbfounded.
I have no idea what my robot is offering me.

Perhaps it's Port Authority of New York & New Jersey

Latest news about them is about PATH renting out some space in WTC.

I really don't know. If I could algorithmize the thought process of getting atleast this info, I would be a long way there.

Let's try.
1. Path? It is a common word. It is presented by itself without context. Most likely millions of people are not simultaneously trying to find information about paths in general at the same time.
2. So maybe it's an acronym. PATH stands for atleast for port authority. Let's try that.
3. Why would be people interested in port authority all of a sudden.
4. It's something that is happening right now, or is in the news.
5. Let's check the news.
6. WTC -- very emotionally loaded TLA in a headline.
7. Yup, the article is from 6 hours ago. It's fresh and fits the bill.
8. UNKNOWN ACRONYM + KNOWN ACRONYM + NEWS = interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment