Wednesday, May 25, 2011

!! Admin News 0002

I have been pondering about the format. My current format is like this

Relevant link here with the same header as the target article
Summary of the article. Typically just copying the first paragraph


Link to google news about the title
Link to google trends about the title
Link to wikipedia about the title

This seems to work especially good with proper names of people. You can usually just get the first article from google news and run with it.

Another category I have noticed is new movies. Typically, it would probably good idea to make it like so
Rotten tomatoes score
Comment from rotten tomatoes describing the overall attitude towards the film


Metacritic score
Advice based on the score wether to go see the movie or not.


Plot summary here


Link to IMdb about the movie'

Now. How I could detect if the title is about a person who is in the news at the moment, or a new movie.
I think I should create a parser for imdb.

No comments:

Post a Comment