Monday, May 16, 2011

!! Admin News 0001

Hi. Sorry about the poor quality of the latest posts.
I was sick for a couple of days and couldn't do any hand holding for my pet robot so the post queue backed up. I now unjammed the queue in a very lazy manner.

I try to do better editing in the future.

Anyway, what is this blog about?
This blog is an experiment by me. I have written a small script which tracks google trends and when it finds a suitably juicy topic it will make a boilerplate draft post of it for me. It will then inform me what it has done and offers some links to possibly related material.
I then do brief research and try to quickly decide what is relevant. I will edit the post and make notes of from where and why I sourced my material.

In the future I hope to learn from my own decisions and formulate them into algorithms. I then try to use these algorithms to replace my own editing small step at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment