Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Lenny Dykstra

"Of course I'm not guilty," ... "The car got stolen all right - stolen by them. I don't have it anymore. It's gone like my computer, my phone, my clothes"

Dykstra is alleged to have fraudulently leased three high-end cars from a Southern California auto dealership. Then, when he was arrested for the car theft, police found cocaine, ecstasy and synthetic human growth hormone in his home.

In other news, Lenny Dykstra had a home as recently as April.

1:03 PM: Lenny Dykstra is going to be charged with 25 criminal counts today, unrelated to the stuff he was arrested for back in April. Among the charges: auto theft, identity theft, and drug allegations. TMZ has the story.

At this point all of the humor is gone. I just have sadness and pity.

News: Lenny Dykstra


Trends: Lenny Dykstra


Wikipedia: Lenny Dykstra

No comments:

Post a Comment