Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Darren Criss

Ministry of Gossip

Darren Criss was pulled off stage by a fan during a recent performance, illustrating that while "Glee" costar Dianna Agron might like girls, at least one girl likes this boy just a little too much.
Criss, on tour with "Glee Live! In Concert," fell into the crowd Thursday night in Washington, D.C., after kneeling down to shake hands with a front-row fan during the curtain call after "Somebody to Love." He quickly jumped back on stage.
"To the lady who pulled me off the stage and into the pit tonight: if I ever see you on a stage... keep your wits about ya. Love, Darren :) !," the actor said on Twitter, adding, "btw I'm lucky I didn't hit my head on the gate in front of this lady. Seriously close call tonight... Like, please don't kill me. I'm nice."


News: Darren Criss

Trends: Darren Criss

Wikipedia: Darren Criss

No comments:

Post a Comment